N.MOUKTAROUDES & ASSOCIATES LLC (collectively referred to as “MOUKTAROUDES & ASSOCIATES ”, “our”, “we” or “us”), process personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
MOUKTAROUDES & ASSOCIATES is responsible for the processing of your personal data. For the purposes of the GDPR, we act as the data controller of your personal data and in certain situations as the data processor.
We strive to protect your personal data that is collected or provided via this website, or that you provide voluntarily to MOUKTAROUDES & ASSOCIATES, against unlawful or unauthorised processing and against accidental loss or damage.
Any personal data collected is stored by MOUKTAROUDES & ASSOCIATES electronically or in hard copies at our offices and at our servers. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
PERSONAL DATA THAT WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We do not process or store personal data from you via this website.
Below you will find a non-exhaustive list of personal data that we may collect from you that you provide us voluntarily by phone, e-mail, and mail or in person:
- Your contact details;
- Personal data that we need in order to fulfil our business relationship with you or the organization that you represent;
- Information of job applicants for processing job applications;
- General enquires with regards to our services, which may contain personal data;
- General enquires from third parties, which may contain personal data;
- Personal data automatically collected from your web browser. More information about these practices is included in the “Cookies” section below;
- Any other personal data that you may provide us voluntarily by phone, e-mail and mail or in person;
COLLECTION OF DATA UNDER MONEY-LAUNDERING POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Mouktaroudes & Associates conducts client due diligence enquiries on each new client and persons connected with them and conducts ongoing monitoring of existing clients. These enquiries are based on the FATF Recommendations, and the EU Third Money Laundering Directive, although if additional information is required, that information will also be obtained. Where necessary for these purposes, we may seek relevant information from third party data suppliers. Where individuals have supplied personal data for this purpose we will only use it for that purpose and will keep it only as long as the relevant AML and data protection legislation requires.