MOUKTAROUDES & ASSOCIATES LLC WEBSITE - TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to mouktaroudes.com (the “Website”).
This Website is operated by N. Mouktaroudes & Associates LLC (the “Firm”), a lawyer’s limited liability company registered in Cyprus and has been created for the purpose of providing general information about the Firm.
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before using this Website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of the Website. By using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. The information you obtain at this Website is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice.
Any liability that might arise from use or reliance on the information herein is expressly disclaimed and in no event the Firm, its partners or contributors to this Website shall be liable for any loss or any damages resulting from your access or use of this Website. You hereby waive any and all such claims against the Firm, its partners, affiliates and contributors.
In case you have any issues, you are advised to consult an attorney for more specific individual advice.
By entering this Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed that:
- you may not create a link to this Website from another document or website without the express written consent of the Firm;
- your use of any information or material on this Website is entirely on your own risk for which the Firm is not liable and such use or receipt of any of the publications contained in the Website does not create any lawyer-client relationship;
- the Firm is the exclusive owner of this Website and all material printed from this Website is and will remain property of the Firm;
- you agree that you will not use this Website for any unlawful purpose;
- none of the information herein should be relied on or substituted for specific professional advice regarding a particular matter or situation and visitors to this Website should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any of the publications without first obtaining advice from an attorney;
- you agree that the Firm is not engaged in rendering legal services or advice by providing the information and materials on this Website;
- the Firm reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting amended Terms & Conditions and your continued use of the Website thereafter will constitute agreement to such amendments;
- you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Firm, its partners, affiliates and contributors from any loss or liability arising as a result of your violation of these Terms & Conditions;
- the Firm is not responsible for the content of any links to other internet websites that are beyond the control of the Firm and does not approve or endorse in any way the material or services contained on any such websites;
- although every effort will be made to update the publications, nevertheless, laws change quickly, and such material may not always reflect the most current legal developments;
- the Firm disclaims all express and implied warranties with regard to the information and materials contained on this Website, including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose;
- you may not publish, copy, display, distribute, transmit, perform, modify or sell any contents, information, products, or services obtained from this Website, except as otherwise expressly permitted under applicable laws and as described in these Terms & Conditions;
- if any provision of these Terms & Conditions is held invalid or unenforceable in whole or part in any jurisdiction, that provision shall be ineffective in that jurisdiction without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms & Conditions;
- these Terms & Conditions, any claims relating to this Website, the use of this Website and the information, content and material available through this Website are all governed by Cyprus laws; and
- you hereby unconditionally, voluntarily and irrevocably consent to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Cyprus in any claim or dispute concerning or arising from this Website and these Terms & Conditions.
All contents in this site are property of the Firm and are protected by international copyright, patent and trademark laws. The Firm reserves all copyright in this Website, including, without limitation, functionalities, website layout, images, design, text, documents, data files, audio content and videos.
You may download or print any material or information contained in this Website if it is directed for personal or internal use within your firm. No amendment shall be made in any way to the relevant material or information before printing and any copyright or other legal notice shall not be removed. Any other reproduction, transmission, storage, distribution or copying of any material of this Website (including, amongst others, any images, text, publications, data files, audio content and videos) is strictly prohibited without the express consent of the Firm.